DIY Dog Treat dispensing toy
Taylor shows you how to create a delicious and stimulating treat for your pup
Read our Enrichment Leaflet
Our enrichment leaflet pdf includes:
- Simple and inexpensive tips to keep dogs busy.
- DIY ideas
- Information on the importance of playgroups
- Outdoor enrichment ideas
… and much more
Get your dogs thinking and sniffing
Games for dogs, like this DIY treat puzzle, are great for the dog’s brains, but they’re also a great way to get to know who a dog is. Sometimes, when a dog is great at finding things with their noses, it can be an indicator that they migh tmake a great detection dog.
Watch more videos on YouTube
Training Resources by Topic
Click a title to view resources.
- Quick and Easy Crate Training by Teoti Anderson
- Before and After You Get Your Puppy by Ian Dunbar
- How to Teach an Old Dog New Tricks by Ian Dunbar
- How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves by Sophia Yin
- The Whole Dog Journal Handbook of Dog and Puppy Care and Training edited by Nancy Kerns
- Love Has No Age Limit and other books by Patricia McConnell
- Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor
- Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- Ruff Love by Susan Garrett
- A New Dog in the House: From Shelter Dog to Beloved Family Member by BAD RAP
Walking on a Leash
- Destructive Chewing by Dog Star Daily
- Four on the Floor for Jumping by Dog Star Daily
- Off and Nothing in Life is Free by AFF
- Destruction of Household Items by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Possessive Behavior by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Jumpy/Mouthy by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Territorial Behavior by Center For Shelter Dogs
Socializing Your Dog
- Dog/Dog Tolerance by Bad Rap
Kids and Dogs
News and Articles
This sweet girl had a ruptured disc in her spine and medical treatment costing $6,000. Please contribute to her care.
How and why you should work with your community’s existing food pantry to meet the needs of dog owners.