DIY Dog Treat dispensing toy
Taylor shows you how to create a delicious and stimulating treat for your pup
Read our Enrichment Leaflet
Our enrichment leaflet pdf includes:
- Simple and inexpensive tips to keep dogs busy.
- DIY ideas
- Information on the importance of playgroups
- Outdoor enrichment ideas
… and much more
Get your dogs thinking and sniffing
Games for dogs, like this DIY treat puzzle, are great for the dog’s brains, but they’re also a great way to get to know who a dog is. Sometimes, when a dog is great at finding things with their noses, it can be an indicator that they migh tmake a great detection dog.
Watch more videos on YouTube
Training Resources by Topic
Click a title to view resources.
- Quick and Easy Crate Training by Teoti Anderson
- Before and After You Get Your Puppy by Ian Dunbar
- How to Teach an Old Dog New Tricks by Ian Dunbar
- How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves by Sophia Yin
- The Whole Dog Journal Handbook of Dog and Puppy Care and Training edited by Nancy Kerns
- Love Has No Age Limit and other books by Patricia McConnell
- Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor
- Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- Ruff Love by Susan Garrett
- A New Dog in the House: From Shelter Dog to Beloved Family Member by BAD RAP
Walking on a Leash
- Destructive Chewing by Dog Star Daily
- Four on the Floor for Jumping by Dog Star Daily
- Off and Nothing in Life is Free by AFF
- Destruction of Household Items by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Possessive Behavior by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Jumpy/Mouthy by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Territorial Behavior by Center For Shelter Dogs
Socializing Your Dog
- Dog/Dog Tolerance by Bad Rap
Kids and Dogs
News and Articles
Dangerous dog registries fail to put the responsibility on the dog owner and instead deflect blame to the dog.
Landlords cite liability risks as justification for these policies. We did a deep dive to find out what the dog bite related liability risks really are.