Sit. Stay. Walk. Give Kisses.Teach your dogs all of the basic tricks in the book
and they’ll charm every adopter who comes their way.
9 tips for teaching a dog new tricks.
Training Resources by Topic
Click a title to view resources.
- Quick and Easy Crate Training by Teoti Anderson
- Before and After You Get Your Puppy by Ian Dunbar
- How to Teach an Old Dog New Tricks by Ian Dunbar
- How to Behave So Your Dog Behaves by Sophia Yin
- The Whole Dog Journal Handbook of Dog and Puppy Care and Training edited by Nancy Kerns
- Love Has No Age Limit and other books by Patricia McConnell
- Don’t Shoot the Dog by Karen Pryor
- Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson
- Ruff Love by Susan Garrett
- A New Dog in the House: From Shelter Dog to Beloved Family Member by BAD RAP
Walking on a Leash
- Destructive Chewing by Dog Star Daily
- Four on the Floor for Jumping by Dog Star Daily
- Off and Nothing in Life is Free by AFF
- Destruction of Household Items by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Possessive Behavior by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Jumpy/Mouthy by Center For Shelter Dogs
- Territorial Behavior by Center For Shelter Dogs
Socializing Your Dog
- Dog/Dog Tolerance by Bad Rap
Kids and Dogs
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.